Thursday, August 9, 2007

Maine Coon Kitty Kat!!!

Let me tell you something......

H
i my name is Rommel and I live in Scotland, although my mummy tells me grandpa was French - so as you can see I have that certain "ooh la la" about me. I came to live here only one month ago, but my mummy is besotted with me, despite the fact that I have already climbed her curtains twice and got lost under the decking in the garden. Everyone welcomed me (well, ask yourself, why wouldn't they, I am just so handsome!).

I have a big brother, Monty (he is handsome like me and another Maine Coon) and three sisters and two brothers. There are also two rather large dumb creatures that live here (no, not the humans), things that "woof." However, I have licked them into shape by trying to swing from their tails. I just love my life and I am so happy that I live with a mummy who clearly adores me and is besotted, as it should be!

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! A coon climbing up a tree... question is, have you figured out how to get DOWN?? LOL